Instructions for Applying Online
- Carefully review the Scholarship Information.
- Review the list of Available Scholarships (click here to download).
- You will select up to two scholarships from the list and select those in the drop down menu within the application. Only one application is necessary to apply for the two scholarships that you have selected.
- Make sure you have gathered all the required douments. Scan each of the documents and attach them to the bottom of the last page of the application. Each document has its own title to scan to. Click on the arrow to the right to scan each domument to the correct title.
- Attachments should be scanned in .pdf format. Word and Excel may also be used for attachments. All other formats cannot be viewed by the Foundation staff or the reviewers.
- The system will allow you to save your application and return to an in-process application for subsequent completion. Be sure to write down your password!! The staff does not have access to your password and we cannot view your application until it has been submitted. Once your application has been submitted, you cannot make changes to the application. Your work will be lost if you have not saved your application and you will have to start your application over.
- Be sure to save your work often!!
- Scan large attachments at a low dpi such as 200 dpi.
- The application is only accepted online.
Scholarship Contact Information: The Greater Kanawha Valley Foundation
900 Lee Street East, 16th Floor