- Be a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization as designated by the IRS or government entity (public school, city government, etc.)
- Involve or benefit the citizens of Greenbrier County, West Virginia
- Must not discriminate on the basis of age, race, national origin, ethnicity, gender, disability, sexual orientation, political affiliation, or religious belief
- Apply for a minimum of $5,000
- September 30, 2018 is the deadline for applications that shall be submitted via The Greater Kanawha Valley Foundation’s online application system.
- Only one application per organization per year is allowable.
- The Committee will announce grant awards by December 2018.
- All grantees will be required to submit a final report outlining their activities, outputs, outcomes, and project expenditures.