Deadline was January 15, 2019.
Application is no longer available for the 2019-2020 academic year
Instructions for Applying Online
- Carefully review all of the Scholarship information available on the website.
- Review the Available Scholarships
- Select up to two scholarships from the list and select those in the drop down menu within the application. Only one application is necessary to apply for the two scholarships that you have selected.
- Make sure you have gathered all the required documents. Scan each of the documents and attach them to the bottom of the last page of the application. Each document has its own title. Please scan to the appropriate place. Click on the arrow to the right to scan each document to the correct title.
- Attachments should be scanned in .pdf format. Word and Excel may also be used for attachments. All other formats cannot be viewed by the Foundation staff or the reviewers.
- The system will allow you to save your application and return to an in-process application for subsequent completion. Please be sure to write down your password!! The staff does not have access to your password and we cannot view your application until it has been submitted. Once your application has been submitted, you cannot make changes to the application. Your work will be lost if you have not saved your application. Please click the “save” button frequently as the system will time out after a few minutes of inactivity.
- Be sure to save your work often!!
- Scan large attachments at no more than 200 dpi.
- The application is only accepted online.
- Please do not send a copy of your application by mail, email, or fax. It will not be accepted. NO EXCEPTIONS!