- Be a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization as designated by the IRS
- Provide services within Boone, Clay, Fayette, Kanawha, Greenbrier, Lincoln, Logan, Putnam, or Raleigh counties
Use of Funds
Annual grant awards will be up to $50,000 in the following categories:
- The development of a natural learning environment/greenspace for children with learning disabilities or children in marginalized communities
- Training for teachers/tutors on the educational needs of students with learning disabilities
- Provide opportunities for children from marginalized communities to experience nature and learn the importance of conservation
- Supportive services to help underserved children achieve their full learning potential
- Mentorship programs to help women with their transition back into the community
- Provide resources in job training/placement, housing, and/or childcare
- Individual and/or family counseling for the women and their families following treatment
Technical Assistance Tools and Resources:
For your convenience, we have provided a detailed walkthrough document that addresses many of the frequently asked questions we receive about the application process.
You can access the FAQ doc here.
We recently changed our application format. For more information, you can check out this webinar: TGKVF New Application Webinar. While this walkthrough focuses on our General Application and the CCDFGC applicants will use an abridged version there are enough similarities that it should be helpful. On the application, make sure to select CC Dickinson Family Giving Circle for the question “Through which grant opportunity are you applying?”.
Please note that the application featured in the walkthrough will have some differences from the application you complete. You can view a detailed walkthrough of the new TGKVF General Application and for those with questions about the new budget form be sure to watch this section of the webinar.
Uploading a Placeholder Document to the Attachments Tab:
There may be a time during the application process where you do not have anything to upload for a document that is required in the application. However, the way our system processes documents means that the system will think that you are missing documents if you haven’t uploaded a document for all documents that are marked as required on the attachments tab. We’ve created a walkthrough document to help you through this process.
Access a detailed walkthrough for this process here.
Need Technical Assistance?
For technical assistance, please contact Candace Krell at email@example.com or by phone at 304-881-2660.