The application for this grant is currently closed
- Be a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization as designated by the IRS
- Provide services within Boone, Clay, Fayette, Kanawha, Greenbrier, Lincoln, Logan, Putnam, or Raleigh counties
Use of Funds
Annual grant awards will be up to $50,000 in the following categories:
- The development of a natural learning environment/greenspace for children with learning disabilities or children in marginalized communities
- Training for teachers/tutors on the educational needs of students with learning disabilities
- Provide opportunities for children from marginalized communities to experience nature and learn the importance of conservation
- Mentorship programs to help women with their transition back into the community
- Provide resources in job training/placement, housing, and/or childcare
- Individual and/or family counseling for the women and their families following treatment
- October 15, 2019 is the deadline for applications that shall be submitted via The Greater Kanawha Valley Foundation’s online application system – www.tgkvf.org/special-initiatives/C.C.Dickinson- Family-Giving- Circle
- Only one application per organization is allowable.
- The C.C. Dickinson Family Giving Circle Grant Committee will review applications and announce grant awards by December 2019.
- All grantees will be required to submit an interim and final report outlining their activities, outputs, outcomes, and project expenditures.
CCDFGC Logic Model
Applicants may customize the inputs, activities, outputs, and outcomes sections of this logic model by adding their own elements in addition to selecting those relevant to CCDFGC.
Please note that CCDFGC-supported projects must benefit marginalized persons.