The Greater Kanawha Valley Foundation will be offering Grantee Institutes this fall which will provide training on the Foundation’s grant making process. If your organization plans on applying to TGKVF in the future, we highly encourage you to attend. You will learn about:
- TGKVF Community Wealth Building Model
- Updated TGKVF Grant Application
- Grantee Reporting Guidelines
- Program Planning Using Logic Models
- Program Evaluation Essentials
- Effectively Telling Your Story
Click below to register for one of these free Grantee Institutes. The trainings will last from 10:00a.m. to 4:00p.m. each day. Space is limited.
October 17th & 18th in Charleston, WV
October 20th & 21st in Madison, WV
November 17th & 18th in Charleston, WV
If you have any questions, please contact Megan Simpson at email@example.com or call 304-346-3620.
You must be logged in to post a comment.