The Greater Kanawha Valley Foundation will be offering Grantee Institutes this fall which will provide training on the Foundation’s grant making process. If your organization plans on applying to TGKVF in the future, we highly encourage you to attend. You will learn about:
- TGKVF Community Wealth Building Model
- Updated TGKVF Grant Application
- Grantee Reporting Guidelines
- Program Planning Using Logic Models
- Program Evaluation Essentials
- Effectively Telling Your Story
Click below to register for one of these free Grantee Institutes. The trainings will last from 10:00a.m. to 4:00p.m. each day. Space is limited.
If you have any questions, please contact Megan Simpson at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 304-346-3620.